Construction Site Injuries
Workers’ Compensation Claims | Construction Site Accidents | Falls | Falling Objects | Dangerous or Defective Equipment
Statistics show that construction sites are among the most dangerous places in the country to work. If you have been hurt on a building or road construction site, an experienced lawyer can determine whether you are entitled to worker’ compensation benefits, help you get the medical help you need and pursue full and fair compensation for your injury, lost wages and medical expenses.
Why Choose the Attorneys at Pyrros & Serres LLP?
When you retain our law firm, you will find attorneys and skilled support staff to assist you. Our attorneys:
- Have more than 75 years of combined workers’ compensation experience, extensive knowledge of the laws and the process for obtaining workers’ comp benefits
- Have helped many construction workers obtain benefits after a workplace injury
- Are accessible whenever you need to contact us and will keep you informed about the status of your case
- Have a proven track record of positive results for workers’ compensation claimants
Legal Services for Construction Site Accident Victims
As your attorney, we are your advocate. We gather, evaluate and preserve all evidence to support your claim and work with you to prepare and file your application for benefits and represent you at administrative hearings and other legal proceedings.
Our firm handles workers’ compensation claims involving a wide range of construction site injuries, including:
- Falls from ladders, scaffolding, elevators, roofs and high rise construction projects heights
- Injuries sustained from falling objects, such as tools, building materials or debris
- Trips and falls caused by jobsite debris
- Injuries caused by the negligence of other workers
- Injuries sustained in work-related motor vehicle accidents
- Injuries arising from dangerous or defective tools, machinery or equipment