NY Workers Compensation and Social Security Disability Law Firm
About the Firm
The law firm of Pyrros & Serres LLP is located in Astoria in the borough of Queens and serves clients throughout the New York City metropolitan area. Since its inception in 2001, the firm has built a reputation for delivering high quality legal services, close personalized attention and positive results.
The high rate of referrals our attorneys receive is a mark of the respect and trust former clients, judges and other attorneys place in our law firm.
- Workers’ compensation benefits for individuals who have been injured in the workplace or who have developed an illness or condition related to their job.
- Social Security disability benefits for individuals who have a serious disability or long-term illness that prevents them from holding full-time employment.
- Serious injuries and wrongful death, resulting from negligence in a broad range of accidents.
- Assemble all the required paperwork and file a claim
- Work to expedite your case, so that you get the benefits you need as quickly as possible
- Get all the benefits to which you are entitled
- Assist you if your employer or the insurance company tries to assert that your injury or illnesSaves is not related to your job
- Intercede if the insurance company stops benefits before you are ready to go back to work
- Help you get a lump sum settlement
- File an appeal, if social security benefits have been denied
- Represent you at administrative hearings or other legal proceedings
NY Workers’ Compensation | Social Security Disability | Personal Injury Lawyers
At Pyrros & Serres LLP, extensive experience, knowledge of applicable law and the processes governing workers’ compensation and social security disability claims give our attorneys and staff the ability to deliver the quality of legal services and the positive results clients expect.
- Workers’ compensation claims for construction site injuries, repetitive motion or stress injuries, occupational illness or disease, joint injuries and lifting injuries
- Social Security disability claims, from the initial application for disability benefits to filing appeals on claims that have been denied.
- Personal injury claims for victims of car, truck and motorcycle accidents as well as pedestrian, slip, trip and fall, premise liability and wrongful death.