Our Areas of Focus
- Workers’ Comp Hearing Process, Returning to Work & Benefits
- Construction Site Work Injuries
- Workplace Joint Injuries
- Repetitive Motion/Stress Work Injury
- Occupational Illness or Disease
- Lifting, Pulling or Pushing Work Injuries
Social Security Disability (SSD)
- Workers’ compensation claims for construction site injuries, repetitive motion or stress injuries, occupational illness or disease, joint injuries and lifting injuries
- Social Security disability claims, from the initial application for disability benefits to filing appeals on claims that have been denied.
- Personal injury claims for victims of car, truck and motorcycle accidents as well as pedestrian, slip, trip and fall, premise liability and wrongful death.
New York Workers’ Compensation | Social Security Disability | Personal Injury
- Do I have a case for compensation?
- Do I have a right to file a workers’ compensation claim?
- Am I eligible for Social Security benefits?
Pyrros & Serres Can Help
Dealing with insurance company representatives and their attorneys, getting medical care and compiling documentation to file a workers’ comp or social security disability claim may seem impossible in the aftermath of an accident. There’s no need to worry. When you choose our law firm to represent you, we are your advocate. Our experienced and highly skilled attorneys will determine the best avenue to obtain compensation on your behalf. While you concentrate on regaining your health, we will handle all the legal aspects of your claim,.
Our Legal Services
- The laws and process governing workers’ compensation claims
- How to apply for and obtain Social Security disability benefits
- Assemble all the required paperwork and file a claim
- Work to expedite your case, so that you get the benefits you need as quickly as possible
- Get all the benefits to which you are entitled
- Assist you if your employer or the insurance company tries to assert that your injury or illnesSaves is not related to your job
- Intercede if the insurance company stops benefits before you are ready to go back to work
- Help you get a lump sum settlement
- File an appeal, if social security benefits have been denied
- Represent you at administrative hearings or other legal proceedings
Free Case Evaluation
Our law firm offers a free case evaluation and handles all workers’ compensation and Social Security disability claims on a contingency basis. You will not owe us a fee unless we obtain compensation for you. Call our New York law firm at (718) 626-7730 to arrange a confidential consultation.
If your injury or illness prevents you from traveling to one of our convenient offices, we can meet you in your home or the hospital. Our firm has attorneys and staff who can communicate with you in Spanish, Greek, Italian, Hindi, Portugese or Punjabi, if English is not your native language.