If you have questions or concerns about a work-related injury, a Social Security disability claim, Workers Compensation, or any type of personal injury, you’ve come to the right place—the blog for the experienced lawyers at Pyrros & Serres LLP. Our attorneys bring more than 50 years of combined experience to every case we take. We’ll be at your side throughout the legal process. Our staff will help you put together the necessary documentation and file your claim for the benefits you need. We’ll be your advocate with your employer or the work comp insurance company, if necessary. We’ll also be your voice at all administrative proceedings and legal hearings.
In our blog, we’ll provide you with helpful information about the law, as well as your rights, so that you can make good decisions about your case and how you want to proceed. We’ll cover a broad range of topics, including:
- How to know if you have a claim?
- The steps you need to take to protect your rights
- The types of injuries covered
- What to do when your employer or the insurance company denies you claim
- Any significant changes in workers’ compensation law or process.Read More
Social Security Disability Claims
- Eligibility for Social Security disability benefits
- How to initiate a claim
- The benefits of legal representation in a Social Security disability proceeding
- The different types of benefits available through the Social Security administration
- Your options when a Social Security disability claim is turned down
- Changes in Social Security disability law or regulations.Read More
- Car, truck, motorcycle and other motor vehicle accidents
- Slips and falls
- Elevator accidents
- Construction site injuries
- Wrongful death.Read More
The Experience, Knowledge, Skill and Resources to Protect Your Rights
Our attorneys aggressively represent injured people across the borough of Queens and throughout the greater New York City area. With six lawyers and a highly capable support staff, we have a well-earned reputation for providing outstanding legal services and obtaining positive results. The substantial number of referrals we receive from satisfied clients, judges and other attorneys is a testament to our dedication and professionalism.
To learn more about the full scope of our practice, see our practice area overview page.